The Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 training shoe balances cushioning and low-to-the-ground feel so you can stay quick, safe and comfortable through even the toughest workouts.
- Single layer mesh low-cut upper adds increased breathability and flexibility for your foot.
- C.P.U. upper construction provides lightweight support and foot stabilization to keep you injury-free.
- ETC Anti-friction lining reduces moisture and heat build up to increase your workout comfort.
- Dual-density EVA midsole offers a highly responsive feel in the heel with cushioning and flexibility in the forefoot.
- SplayZone midfoot/outsole engineering delivers full foot dispersion with stability and natural feel.
- CRMMantle sheath optimizes strength, durability, and flexibility plus added rope climbing protection.
- Ortholite® sockliner brings interior cushioning with anti-microbial treatment for odor control.
- CRTEK carbon rubber outsole gives durability and traction.
- METASPLIT for optimized flexibility and traction.
- Wt. 9.8 oz.
For more information about returns please click here.